Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 27 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare.
To find out more about Denplan click here
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary.
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you.
- There is a 10% discount on any restorative (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings) dental treatment necessary
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) which provides you with and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
The importance of regular visits to your dentist and hygienist cannot be over-estimated. Dental problems can contribute to lifelong oral and general health issues but many are preventable which is why looking after your oral health is so important.
A payment plan not only gives you assurance that you won’t have to reach too deeply into your pocket or purse whenever you see the dentist or hygienist; it will encourage you to stick to your appointments which could help you maintain good oral health. And if you do find you need dental treatment – depending on the plan you are on – you may only have to pay a fraction of the cost.
Like all insurance it’s never really appreciated until it’s needed! Dental payment plans from Denplan include worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover as well as access to their 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline. Mouth cancer cover is also included (cover not immediate).
- The Membership Plan is an excellent way of ensuring you have access to the dentist of your choice and includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover – invaluable support when you most need it.
- All routine and any restorative dental treatment by your preferred dentist is paid for separately as and when you need it.
- Membership Plan also includes Supplementary Insurance which provides your child with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover.
Membership Plan gives you
- Registration with your dentist
- Any discounts off the cost of check-ups or treatments that your dentist may offer
- Preventive dental advice
- Supplementary Insurance to provide cover if you have a dental injury or dental emergency