Spread the cost of dental care
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. The importance of regular visits to your dentist and hygienist cannot be over-estimated. Dental problems can contribute to lifelong oral and general health issues but many are preventable which is why looking after your oral health is so important.
A payment plan not only gives you assurance that you won’t have to reach too deeply into your pocket or purse whenever you see the dentist or hygienist; it will encourage you to stick to your appointments which could help you maintain good oral health. And if you do find you need dental treatment – depending on the plan you are on – you may only have to pay a fraction of the cost.
Like all insurance it’s never really appreciated until it’s needed! Dental payment plans from Denplan include worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover as well as access to their 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline. Mouth cancer cover is also included (cover not immediate).
What Denplan Membership gives you
- The Membership Plan is an excellent way of ensuring you have access to the dentist of your choice and includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover – invaluable support when you most need it.
- All routine and any restorative dental treatment by your preferred dentist is paid for separately as and when you need it.
- Membership Plan also includes Supplementary Insurance which provides your child with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover.
- Registration with your dentist
- Any discounts off the cost of check-ups or treatments that your dentist may offer
- Preventive dental advice
- Supplementary Insurance to provide cover if you have a dental injury or dental emergency
There are two Denplan products, Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials.
- Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment.
- The amount you pay based on category is decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need.
- After a free initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health you will be placed into one of five fee categories.
- Denplan Care includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Denplan Care Monthly Rates
|Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D||Category E|
Excludes laboratory costs
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care.
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments.
- This dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary.
- You will have a 10% discount for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Denplan Essentials Monthly Rates
|Category A||Category B||Category C|
For more information please ask your dentist at Fraser Dental or you can also get more details by visiting: https://www.denplan.co.uk/