Designing and creating your smile
At Fraser Dental Practice in Birmingham we specialise in enhancing, restoring and correcting your smile. Most people have a good idea of what they don’t like about their own smile, whether it’s crooked teeth, gaps, missing teeth, old crowns or maybe just discolouration.
Your initial consultation will involve a one-to-one informal chat, together with a clinical examination to establish exactly what you are unhappy with. We can then advise you of the treatment options available to you and give you an accurate cost for the treatment involved, together with a treatment plan and a digital 3D smile simulation.
Smile Makeover Treatments
Smile makeovers vary according to the needs of each patient. There are various treatment options which include:
- Teeth whitening to brighten stained teeth
- Invisalign Braces to straighten crooked teeth
- Porcelain Veneers to give your teeth their natural shape and to repair damaged teeth
- Cosmetic Bonding or porcelain crowns to restore chipped and broken teeth
- Dental Implants or Bridges to replace missing teeth
- Dentures as substitute teeth
- Orthodontics to align / straighten teeth structure
How much does a smile makeover cost?
The cost of smile makeovers varies according to the specific treatment and procedures needed, the types of materials used and the patient’s current dental condition.Our experienced dentist will answer all your questions about costs involved at the initial free consultation.